Between Grief and Glory - His and Hers Bundle
Between Grief and Glory | 7 Week Study | A Study on the Book of Lamentations
This bundle includes one men's study and one women's study.
We live in a world that is broken and marred with the effects of sin. Our hearts ache for more than what this world has to offer. We long for the day when God will make all things will be made right. How do we live with the tension of grief and hope?
Between Grief and Glory | 7 Week Study | A Study on the Book of Lamentations is a 7-week study that equips believers to:
- Learn how God is faithful to redeem even the most devastating of circumstances.
- Recognize God’s providential care during times of hardship and suffering.
- See how Lamentations points ahead to the hope found in the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ.
Special resources within study:
- Literary Features of Lamentations
- Prophet, Priest, and King Jesus
- The Suffering that Brings Peace: Parallels Between Lamentations and Isaiah 53
- Prophecies Confirmed and Fulfilled Chart
- The Path of Exile: A Map of the Route from Jerusalem to Babylon
Key themes: Lament, Suffering, Judgment, Destruction of Jerusalem, Grief, Hope, God’s Faithfulness
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8x10
- Includes 192 pages
• Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers. Learn more here!