Even If | Habakkuk Study
Even If | Habakkuk Study
Even If | 3 Week Study | A Study of Habakkuk
How do we praise the Lord even when life is hard? What does it mean to trust God when life doesn't go as planned? This study on the book of Habakkuk seeks to answer these questions.
Even If: A Study of Habakkuk is a three week study that will:
- Show you how to pray when you don’t have the word or the will to pray
- Encourage to trust God’s character when life doesn’t make sense
- Help you rest in God when the anxieties of life threaten to steal your joy
- Reveal to you that God is always good and always faithful, even if.
Special resources within study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Use this Study
- How to Study the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- Timeline of Scripture
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Word Study: Qedem
- Chart: Habakkuk & the Psalms
- List: Imagery of God’s Power
- Chart: Habakkuk Flow of Content
- List: The 5 Woes
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: The Character of God, Fear, Anxiety, Faith, Hope
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 83 pages
Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers. Learn more here!
I am doing the “It is well” Bible study and I have a stack of others to do after this. It’s already made a huge difference in how I spend my time with the Lord. Nap time isn’t for chores anymore. It’s been so great. The questions bring me deeper into the text and the review helps me to internalize the study.
The hardcopy is even more beautiful than the digital. The digital is beautiful in it's layout. I like the "mark as complete" feature
I so enjoyed and have been blessed by this Study Guide. Lamentations can be a very difficult book to tackle without any help, but this guide enriched my study by giving very deep, yet concise commentary as well as pulling in other Bible references that clarified and amplified the text. The Extra Resources at the back of the Study Guide were so helpful, especially the one that compared Jerusalem to The Suffering Servant: Jesus! Highly recommended!
I am really enjoying this study. It's very comprehensive and at the same time very practical. I appreciate your focus on contextual accuracy. As I find myself in a season of waiting, this study has encouraged me to focus on God's goodness and His character, no matter what the future holds. Thank you for your ministry.
Beautiful pages and easy to read and work through!