Sharing Our Faith | Evangelism Resource - His and Hers Bundle
Sharing Our Faith | 5 Week Study | Loving Others Through Evangelism
This bundle include one of each men's and women's study.
Do you want to share your faith, but feel unsure how to do it?
As Christians, we have an unshakable hope because of the gospel. But often, we can feel afraid or uncertain about how to share the good news with others.
Sharing our Faith is a 5-week study that equips believers to:
- Understand what the gospel is, and why we should share it.
- Discuss common objections to the gospel, including the problem of evil, and questions regarding sexuality or other religions.
- Share the gospel with friends in various life stages, including with those who are suffering, searching for significance, or see no need for God.
Special resources within study:
- Evangelism conversation log
- Brainstorming relationships worksheet
- How the Bible describes our sin graph
- Manager: Cross, and Crown Gospel Presentation
- The Four Points of the Gospel
- The Four Calls of Evangelism
- Guide: Reading the Bible with Someone
- Bible Storying Worksheet
- Tips for Evangelism & Finding Bridges
- Tips for Sharing the Gospel with Family
- Tips for Sharing the Gospel with Friends
- Tips for Sharing the Gospel with Strangers
- Accountability Questions
- World Religion Graphs
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 199 pages
Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers. Learn more here!