Fighting with Faith | Philippians Study - His and Hers Bundle
This bundle includes one women's study book and one men's study book.
How can we find joy in suffering? What does it really look like to live so close to Christ that even our most difficult circumstances seem small in light of His goodness? Paul wrote the book of Philippians from prison to persecuted Christians on these very topics.
Fighting with Faith: A Study on the Book of Philippians is a four week study that will:
- Help you fix your focus on Jesus in any and every circumstance
- Teach you what it looks like to fight with faith in your everyday life
- Explain the rich blessing all believers have of being united with Christ
- Encourage you to live a life worthy of the blessings you’ve received in Christ
Special resources within study:
- How to Study the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- Timeline of Scripture
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Koinōnia Word Study
- Christ Hymn
- Justification, Sanctification, and Glorification Chart
- Timeline of Paul’s Relationship with the Philippians
- Chart of usage of the phrase “In Christ” in Philippians
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Joy, Endurance, Fellowship, Contentment
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 127 pages
- Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers. Learn more here!