Come and See - John Study
Come and See - John Study
Come and See | 10-week Study | John Study
Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples that are not written in this book. But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:30-31
What does it look like to live an abundant life? We live in a world that tries to convince us that life can be found in temporary pleasures. However, in the pages of the Gospel of John, we are invited to “come and see” and to believe in the only source of true life: Jesus Christ.
Come and See | A Study on the Gospel of John is a 10-week study that equips believers to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the gospel.
- Learn about the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Recognize what it truly means to be a disciple of Jesus.
Special resources within study:
- Helpful Tips for Scripture Memory
- Map of Israel in New Testament Times
- Map of Jesus’s Travels Through Samaria
- Miracles in the Book of John
- List of Seven I Am Statements of Christ
- Passion Week Timeline
Key themes: The Gospel, Messiah, Discipleship, Abiding in Christ, Prayer, Local Church, I Am, Suffering, Belief, Resurrection
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8x10
- Includes 258 pages
Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers. Learn more here!
I love the studies and merchandise I get from this company. And it is very very reasonably priced! I only wish they had clothing merchandise as well. :)
I am one week into the study and I think it has been so beneficial. I have recently become more busy in the mornings and I think this study has allowed me to manage my time well. I enjoy having a structure to what I am reading. The commentary is great and the questions are very helpful in understanding the text.
This study is an eye opener to both non believers and to the believers. The truth of the gospel invites us to come as we are because He wants us to dwell in Him. I felt the love of God while reading this study and it's really beyond compare. A HESED kind of love that even though I'm imperfect, He still loves me the same. Really love this study as it breakdowns topics and provides in-depth interpretation of Jesus ministry while on Earth.
I just started but it is amazing
My friend and I each both this study to do together and we loved it!