Delight | Psalms 1-30
Delight | Psalms 1-30
Delight | 6 Week Study | A Walk Through Psalms 1-30
Does God want to hear our honest prayers and pleas? Is God near when hardship hits and struggles seem to never cease? The psalms are a collection of songs and poems that were written to express the full range of human emotion to God. From the examples in the psalms, we can learn how to walk with God through every season and circumstance we find ourselves in.
Delight: A Walk Through Psalms 1-30 is a six week study that will:
- Explain the context and purpose of the psalms so you can truly understand and apply them to your everyday life
- Remind you that in all of life’s highs and lows—God is faithful and good
- Encourage you to honestly express your fears, worries, joys, and concerns to the Lord through prayer
- Reveal to you God’s nearness so you can find rest in His presence no matter your circumstances
Special resources within study:
- Study Suggestions
- Weekly Reflections
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Faithfulness of God, Prayer, Praise, Lament
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 136 pages
Once purchased, you will receive a code to unlock access in The Daily Grace Co. app. There you find devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers. Learn more here!
I always love the digital bonuses because I can take them anywhere I want without having to take the whole book. Then I can read the devotion and even start to think about the questions before I get home to fill out the actual study. It’s great!
This guide is so beautiful both in content and visually. A group of women and myself have begun walking through the Psalms and this is the perfect companion. Already ordered Wait! Would love to see the rest of Psalms in these books!
I’ve been looking all over for a good study that clearly lays everything out. This is that for me!
I love the faithfulness and beauty of The Daily Grace studies!
I have been using this as a part of my morning devotions and I have been so encouraged. This resource is so helpful to me in elaborating on what the Scripture is teaching, along with the thought provoking questions that allow me to grow in a deeper relationship with our Lord. This has been a blessing to me!