Delight | Psalms 1-30
Delight | Psalms 1-30
Delight | 6 Week Study | A Walk Through Psalms 1-30
Does God want to hear our honest prayers and pleas? Is God near when hardship hits and struggles seem to never cease? The psalms are a collection of songs and poems that were written to express the full range of human emotion to God. From the examples in the psalms, we can learn how to walk with God through every season and circumstance we find ourselves in.
Delight: A Walk Through Psalms 1-30 is a six week study that will:
- Explain the context and purpose of the psalms so you can truly understand and apply them to your everyday life
- Remind you that in all of life’s highs and lows—God is faithful and good
- Encourage you to honestly express your fears, worries, joys, and concerns to the Lord through prayer
- Reveal to you God’s nearness so you can find rest in His presence no matter your circumstances
Special resources within study:
- Study Suggestions
- Weekly Reflections
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Faithfulness of God, Prayer, Praise, Lament
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 136 pages
Once purchased, you will receive a code to unlock access in The Daily Grace Co. app. There you find devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers. Learn more here!
For those that haven't read any of the Psalms books, they are a little different. Less of a focus on historical significance. And more of a focus on (true to the nature of Psalms) understanding God's nature.
I am working through reading the whole bible with a group of ladies and this has been so helpful when we are reading the psalms. I get so much more insight out of my reading when I read this afterwards and answer the questions. So many things have spoken to me. And it is so beautiful to look at with the pretty pictures.
This study has been amazing so far! Reading the psalms, seeing God’s character displayed and his people pouring out their hearts to Him has been encouraging to go through. Something I’m learning to do through this study; cry out to the Lord in prayer and trust Him in all my life’s circumstances. Definitely recommend this study!
I bought all three Psalms books, which got me from Psalm 1 to Psalm 90. This first book made me fall in love with the book of Psalms. They are beautiful chapters, and the book really expounds upon the chapters and helps you to connect it to other stories of the Bible. It's a format of read the chapter, read the page to page and a half about the chapter and then answer three questions. It's simple and very easy to understand and use.