Hymns Volume 1
Hymns Volume 1
Hymns: Volume 1 | 4 Week Study
Let the word of Christ dwell richly among you, in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another through psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. Colossians 3:16
Many of the hymns we sing today have been around for hundreds of years. Have you ever wondered about how these songs came to be or about the believers who penned the words? This first volume of our Hymns study provides a glimpse into the hymn writers’ stories and how their testimonies informed the songs they wrote.
Hymns is a 4-week study that equips believers to:
- Learn the stories behind the songs we sing today.
- Understand the theologically rich foundation of hymn writing.
- Recognize how Scripture connects to hymns and corporate worship.
Special resources within study:
- Lyrics for each hymn
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Testimony, Thankfulness, Praise, Corporate Worship, Hope in Christ, Holiness, God’s Character
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8x10
- Includes 88 pages
- Does not include sheet music
*Due to the nature of this study, it is only available in a physical book format through our website.
I've really enjoyed learning the story behind each hymn and the accompanying scripture passages and questions. They have been an excellent personal study for a busy mom.
I love this study book! It really explains the meaning behind the hymns we sing and makes you really think about them! I love the questions and digging deeper into them!
Lovely book. Enjoying reading about authors of my favorite hymns. Love Daily Grace goodies. Always so pretty.
I really enjoy reading about each author of the hymns!
I've loved going through this beautiful Bible study and seeing the heart behind the hymns we sing at church!!