Hymns Volume 2
Hymns Volume 2
Hymns: Volume 2 | 4 Week Study
Let the word of Christ dwell richly among you, in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another through psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. Colossians 3:16
Many of the hymns we sing today have been around for hundreds of years. Have you ever wondered about how these songs came to be or about the believers who penned the words? This second volume of our Hymns study provides a glimpse into the hymn writers’ stories and how their testimonies informed the songs they wrote.
Hymns is a 4-week study that equips believers to:
- Learn the stories behind the songs we sing today.
- Understand the theologically rich foundation of hymn writing.
- Recognize how Scripture connects to hymns and corporate worship.
Special resources within study:
- Lyrics for each hymn
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Testimony, Thankfulness, Praise, Corporate Worship, Hope in Christ, Holiness, God’s Character
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8x10
- Includes 85 pages
- Does not include sheet music
- Covers a collection of 18 hymns
*Due to the nature of this study, it is only available in a physical book format through our website.
I loved this study and can't wait to do Hymns Volume 2. I was fascinated to learn the stories behind the hymns. My only issue with the study is the font size and color. I had a hard time seeing/reading some weeks of the study because the font size was small and it was printed on a light color background.
I have not done this study yet, but I love the price and the design is so beautiful! I am very excited to do this study.
This is a great study! Love it! The old hymns are my favorite & mean so much to me. But I don't love the light colored print on pastel pages. It is very hard to read.
I love old hymns and how inspirational this is.
This was such a great book to give as a gift!