Romans Vol. 2 - His and Hers Bundle
This bundle includes one men's study book and one women's study book.
Romans Volume 2 | 8 Week Study | The Gospel-Centered Life
It has been said that the book of Romans is the key to understanding the entire Bible. It shares the most beautiful and rich descriptions of the gospel of grace that we find anywhere in Scripture. Romans volume 2 explores the practical ways Christians are to live out their faith taught in the Romans 8-16.
Romans Volume 2: The Gospel-Centered Life is an eight week study that will:
- Explain how the gospel provides unshakeable hope no matter what trials we endure
- Encourage you to form healthy relationships with other believers by focusing on the unity you have in Christ
- Help you rest in the grace of God which covers all of your sins—past, present, and future
- Show you what it looks live your life in complete worship of God, who rescues you from sin and death
Special resources within study:
- Study Suggestions
- Helpful Tips for Scripture Memorization
- Worksheet: Themes in Romans
- Chart: The Order of Salvation
- Chart: Outline and Flow of Themes in Romans
- A Hymn of Praise
- Worksheet: Spiritual Gifts
- Chart: Romans 11 Family Tree
- Glossary of Terms
Key themes: Sin, Grace, Redemption, the Gospel, New Life in Christ, Unity
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 196 pages
•Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers. Learn more here!