Wait | Psalms 31-60
Wait | Psalms 31-60
Wait | 6 Week Study | A Walk Through Psalms 31-60
How do we trust God through seasons of waiting and suffering? What do we do when it seems that we have been forgotten in our waiting? It is at these times and at every other time that we must run to the Lord knowing He is a refuge for our souls.
Wait: A Walk Through Psalms 31-60 is a six week study that will:
• Show you why you can trust God in seasons of waiting and suffering
• Explain God’s character through in-depth study of psalms 31-60
• Help you see the abundant goodness of God even in hardship
• Encourage you to honestly express your fears, worries, joys, and concerns to the Lord through prayer
Special resources within study:
- Study Suggestions
- Weekly Reflections
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Faithfulness of God, Prayer, Praise, Lament
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 114 pages
Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers. Learn more here!
After reading this study, I left feeling so thankful to be reminded of God's grace so freely. Through this study my eyes were softly turned apon God's grace and it was just what I needed in this time.
I absolutely love the digital bonuses! I love being able to have my book at home but also have that content with me at all times on my iPad.
This book is beautiful and I love the way it guides you through meditation in the Psalms. I love giving these away as gifts!
This study has brought comfort and reassurance of who God is and of His character in a season of pain. It is a good reminder that who He is is not determined by my season of life, my suffering, or by my failures. Refreshing to the soul:)
I'm in the middle of this study with my women's group and it's been really great! We love it! If you are on the fence about it, you will not be disappointed!