Daily Grace ®
Gospel at Home Subscription
Gospel at Home Subscription
Current Issue: Issue 3
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Psalm 127:3 (ESV)
Is parenthood a treasured gift? Absolutely! Is it a heavy responsibility and a difficult calling? Without question. But although parenting is hard, we are not alone. God is with us, and He will equip us in this important and beautiful mission.
Gospel at Home is a Magazine that will:
- Encourage you in the hope of the Lord through every season of parenting
- Equip you with practical, real-life family discipleship tools
- Help you to intentionally engage with your children about the beauty of the gospel
- Remind you of the grace of Christ—the One who loves, sustains, equips, and strengthens you through every moment of your parenthood
- Practical Family Discipleship Tips
- Family Conversation Starters
- Missional Family Highlight
- Interactive Kid’s Activity
- Gospel Centered Family Activity
- Marriage and Relationships
- Family Feature
- Motherhood and Fatherhood Encouragement
- Parenting Pain Points
- Family Discipleship Q&A
- Cultural Issues
- Bible Story Read Aloud
- Holiday Highlights
- Family Devotional Highlight
- Family Bible Reading Plan
- This resource is perfect for parents and caregivers of all ages.
- Each magazine contains articles about parenthood including: motherhood and fatherhood, a Bible reading plan, cultural highlights, and family discipleship resources.
Measures 8.5 x 11 inches
Your card will be charged at checkout. You will immediately be shipped the most recent Magazine Issue with this purchase. Your next charges will fall on the following dates, as the magazine is released quarterly:
February 15, May 15, August 15, November 15
*Subscription(s) will be mailed to the shipping address entered at checkout. Our system allows one shipping address per order. To send multiple subscriptions to different addresses, you'll need to place separate orders.
**Subscription price does not include shipping and taxes. These will be included on top of the subscription fee each quarter.
I was expecting a traditional magazine, but this is full of fun surprises like coloring pages and prints to display. The articles are relatable, relevant, useful, and easy to consume. I am excited to receive the next one.
I always look forward to this subscription. I love the biblical perspective, the thoughtful design, and the insights on relaying the gospel message to each of my children who are in completely different stages of life. It’s beautiful and worth every penny.
Love this magazine. I can’t wait to get my subscription and am sharing much of its contents with my neighbor. It has such great articles that are aligned with the gospel and relatable as a mom of two
This magazine is full of gospel centered ideas and rich articles for the family! Especially helpful for those with younger kids. I don’t find it as directly useful/practical for those with older kids or larger families (most of the articles are written by people with 1-3 younger kids), but still my heart was blessed by the deep truth in each article.
I was so excited to once receive the gospel at home magazine, it refreshes my mind and revives my soul. There are many ideas/questions to do with children and I think that’s my favorite part! I highly recommend to others!