- If someone is contantly negative, remove them from your feed.
- If they post things that tear down others, remove them from your feed.
- If you find yourself feeling jealousy when you read their posts, remove them from your feed
- If you feel like you are in constant competition with them, remove them from your feed.
- If you feel irritated by their posts, remove them from your feed.
- If they do not point you to Jesus or encourage you, remove them from your feed.
Clear the clutter, and make time for what really matters. Remove the things that distract your heart from the most important One, and fill your life and feed with people that point you to Jesus and turn your heart to praise.Below I have posted a few verses on joy to remind you where our true Joy is found. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11 My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to you; my soul also, which you have redeemed. Psalm 71:23 May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you! May those who love your salvation say evermore, "God is great!" Psalm 70:4 Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, Jeremiah 15:16 Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. Psalms 51:12 For the joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4 Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 16:24