Better Together - His and Hers Bundle
Better Together | A Guide for Discipleship
Do you have a desire to be in a discipleship relationship, but you aren’t sure where to start? Whether you want to disciple someone in the faith or you want to be discipled by someone, the Better Together guide will help you establish a healthy discipleship relationship where all involved will grow in spiritual maturity.
Better Together: A Guide for Discipleship is a resource that will:
- Help you establish a flourishing discipleship relationship between two individuals or in the context of a small group
- Teach you how to articulate your testimony, share the gospel, study the Bible, and cultivate a life of prayer
- Provide sample accountability questions and a prayer log you can use to grow your discipleship relationship
- Give you the tips and tools you need to form deep, meaningful relationships with other believers
Special resources within study:
- How to Use this Resource
- How to Study the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Accountability Questions
- Tips for Evangelism
- Prayer Prompts
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Discipleship, Local Church, Accountability, Prayer, Bible Study, The Gospel, Evangelism
- This study is designed to be done one on one in a discipleship relationship or in a small group setting.
- Contains four sections of content that cover the themes of: Introduction to Discipleship, the Gospel, Bible study and Scripture memory, and a life of prayer. Each section contains 5-7 entries with material to read and discuss and reflection questions to answer.
- Each person involved in the discipleship relationship should have their own copy of Better Together, and our leader’s companion includes optional supplemental material for the discipler.
- If you would like to continue your discipleship relationship after you have walked through the material in this guide, consider using the Better Together Journal to guide your study of God’s Word and discussion.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 128 pages
*Due to the nature of this guide, it is only available in a physical book format through our website.