Daily Grace Planner - Mint Bound
Daily Grace Planner - Mint Bound
Daily Grace Planner | Quarterly Planner | Mint Bound
Do you want to use your time wisely? Do you want to stay organized and oriented in your tasks? Then the Daily Grace Planner is for you!
“And whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” — Colossians 3:17
What sets the Daily Grace Planner apart from others is that this planner is designed to foster spiritual growth as you organize, plan, and carry out your tasks. This is a quarterly, undated planner, so you can pick it up at any point, regardless of the month or the year.
The Daily Grace Planner gives you the opportunity to set goals for your quarter and stay on top of tasks and goals with weekly and daily pages. There are also reflection questions throughout the planner to help you think through the goals you are setting, evaluate your progress over time, and be mindful of your spiritual habits. The Daily Grace Planner will encourage efficiency and motivate you to be a good steward of the time God gives you.
Special resources within the planner:
- Monthly Spread: each month has a calendar and a short section that is meant to focus your attention on what you seek to accomplish that month.
- The Weekly Actions section helps you intentionally prepare for your week. This section is broken into five smaller sections: Meditate, Journal, Pray, Plan, and Organize.
- How to Use This Planner guide
- Spiritual Disciplines explanation
- Goal Actions to help you plan your quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals
- Start-of-Quarter Evaluation questions
- End-of-Quarter Evaluation questions
- Notes space
Helpful articles on topics like the Purpose of Productivity, Stewarding Our Time Well, Setting Gospel-Centered Goals, and Acknowledging Our Limits.
- Devotional planner: 8” x 10”
- This planner is a quarterly planner, which means it covers one quarter out of the year, roughly thirteen weeks
- Weekly layout begins on Sunday of each week
- Continuous metallic spiral binding
- Hardcover lay-flat design
- Interior pocket page
- Stickers to inspire you and help you stay organized
I am excited they came out with a planner. So many planner companies have Christian planners yet are not true to Christian values or Scripture. So glad TDGC has released a gospel centered planner true to their values and Scripture.
I am excited to dive in and start setting my goals based on The Word of God.
I absolutely love this planner. I like how it reminds me to prioritize my time with the Lord and not just all the things I need to do. The on ly thing I would like better is if it was a full year instead of just a quarter.
Helps manage my time the gospel centered way. I'm excited to manage my time well and include God in all of it.
I’m a huge planner addict, and I’ve been searching and searching, not just for a planner, but a quarterly planner specifically, and lemme tell you - I love that this planner is so gospel centered in every single detail. I don’t feel like I have to add extra time to dedicate to the Lord because it’s already woven into the planner so perfectly. It’s so beautiful, classic, elegant, and timeless. Very easy on the eyes for sure. So thankful for this planner!
This planner is perfect for this perfectionist who LOVES planners that lay it all out. Highly recommend!