Daily Grace ®
Never Alone Study
Never Alone Study
Feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness or unidentifiable sadness can leave us searching for help and hope. When we turn to Scripture in our heartache, it reveals to us that regardless of what this life brings our way, we will never walk alone—God is with us.
Never Alone: Walking with God Through Depression is a four week study that will:
Show you how God responds to depression by walking you through the lives of people in the Bible who wrestled with depression
- Reassure you that God will meet you where you are
- Encourage you come to God in your weakness so that He can strengthen you
Help you find unshakeable joy in Christ
Special resources within study:
- How to Study the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Ample space to journal, process, and pray through your emotions
- Theologian Highlight: Charles Spurgeon
- Hymn Reflection: “There is a Fountain”
- Hymn Reflection: “God Moves in a Mysterious Way”
- Hymn Reflection: “It Is Well”
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Depression, Anxiety, Suffering, God’s Presence, Comfort, Peace, Eternity
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 132 pages
This study helped me through a difficult season and reminded me of the truth that I am never alone. The study of different Bible characters who walked through depression were relevant and relatable. I found hope in studying the life of Jesus, in particular.
We are so glad this study helped remind you that you aren't alone Courtney!
I went through a really rough time last summer and I was so glad I had purchased this a few months earlier. It was just what I needed during that hard time.
What a nice, beautiful study this is. I love it!
I was told about this company from a friend, and My God I'm so glad. These books are such a great help in this difficult time.
This provides a beautiful application of scripture to the topic of depression.