Daily Grace ®
Seek | Psalms 61-90
Seek | Psalms 61-90
Seek | 6 Week Study | A Walk Through Psalms 61-90
How can we grow in our relationship with God? If we want to seek God, what should we say, do, and pray? This study looks closely at thirty psalms that remind us to worship God and call us to draw near to Him because He has drawn near to us.
Seek: A Walk Through Psalms 61-90 is a six week study that will:
• Explain God’s character through an in-depth study of psalms 31-60
• Help you establish a rhythm of turning to the Lord in prayer every day
• Show you why God is worthy of your worship and praise
• Encourage you to honestly express your fears, worries, joys, and concerns to the Lord through prayer
Special resources within study:
• Study Suggestions
• Weekly Reflection Questions
• What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Faithfulness of God, Prayer, Praise, Lament
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 156 pages
Group Bible study absolutely wonderful! Super encouraging!!!
We did this study as a group. Our group consists of all moms with littles. This study gave us so many biblical insights on how to lean into God during our daily tasks. We all leaned in and found ways to worship God. It also provided a great layout and structure for weekly study and meetings.
This is a great reminder of God’s goodness and faithfulness during hard times. When we take the focus off of ourselves and put it on God, peace, strength and stability follow.
Our Women's group ordered this book for a zoom study for the month of October. Psalms is my favorite book of the Bible and what a beautiful book but even more important is that it has deepened my love for the Word. This study truly leads you to introspection and application with every chapter. I so enjoyed the ability to write out my thoughts following each study and I always greatly anticipated the beginning written overview as it helps me to know what was going on during the writing of the specific chapter we are reading. I would definitely order another study of this kind again!
I think I have the “older” versions of the first sets of studies on the psalms. The questions in this one have been so much more thought provoking and insightful. I have really been enjoying it.